Heavy Recovery from Bourne Transport Services
Our 24hr heavy recovery and breakdown service is available throughout Dorset and Hampshire, and our close proximity to ports across the south of England means we are ideally placed to carry out commercial vehicle recovery in Europe.
Our recovery operatives have extensive experience in heavy vehicle recovery and our fast response and competitive rates mean that you get the service you need, when you need it, and at a rate you can afford.
- Experienced in all heavy recovery work
- Safe working practices
- Recovery of vehicles up to 44 tonnes
- Winching and lifting using specialised vehicles and equipment
- Sliding axle recovery trailer
- Fast response times
- Secure temporary storage available
- Credit/debit cards accepted
- No account needed – Pay as You Go
Call today on 01202 912949 for a quote.
We have a fleet of specialist vehicles suitable for recovering all types of trucks, buses and coaches, available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Winching and heavy lifting can be handled by our well specified vehicles that have adequate capacity using their recovery booms/cranes and heavy duty winches, therefore off road recovery is possible. The underlifts on our trucks are able to lift and tow modern buses and coaches without damage and are able to lift and tow all types of truck up to 44 tonnes.
Heavy Recovery Vehicles
IVECO, MAN and DAF heavy recovery vehicles with the following specification:
- Up to 80,000 Kg Train weight.
- Up to 16,000 Kg maxi-reach under lift.
- Up to 24,000 Kg Recovery boom.
- Heavy duty recovery winches.
- Service Vans
- Land Rovers
- Fork Lifts
- Volvo 10,000kg capacity XL Slide Bed
- IVECO Slide Bed with HIAB
- Volvo Slide bed
- Talbert 36,000kg sliding axle.
- 6 degree loading angle.
- 10,000 Kg winch.
- 49 foot long overall. 40 foot lower flat deck.
- Coupled to our Volvo FH12 tractor unit